Sunday, August 26, 2012

Parking

The meter rules around the studio keep changing. I was talking to Bud about parking and it was so complicated to explain so I thought I'd make a little map. This is to the best of my knowledge, but maybe you know something different? Please share. Anyway I thought I'd post it. Also Evonne knows of a lot that's $5/day. I think it's near Hobbys? Maybe this can be the first step of an Aferro neighborhood guide.  Other welcome additions would be good coffee within walking distance, what's open in terms of food on Sundays, who delivers, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the mapping and color coding, Dahlia. Yeah, I recall those schizo meter rules by the studio and do not miss them at all. The meters by my studio at 31 Central have more predictable personalities and accept debit cards. But that could change too. There's also a parking lot across the street that charges 12/day.

    ReplyDelete